Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in categories across impulse food & repertoire/discretionary household care goods
- Leading sustainable transformations across categories, cultures, countries & business contexts
- Experience in whitespace entries, brand launches, turnarounds across multiple international markets, sustained growth acceleration and margin expansion, strategic & operational supply chain & route-to-market transformations
- Business strategy and operations including long-range planning & short-term delivery
- Route-to-market models across modern/traditional/emerging retail channels;
- Innovations across product, packaging, commercial, business model & costs
- Expansion of technical facilities such as large-scale manufacturing factory and R&D laboratory
- Leading geographically dispersed commercial & technical functional leadership teams
- Transforming organizational culture & capability to create future-ready teams & structures, &
- Management of critical end-to-end internal & external multi-cultural stakeholder relationships.
- Building teams & capabilities across organizational models with matrix structures within global/regional eco-systems, external partnerships with contract manufacturers & 3rd party distributors, joint-ventures.
Overseas Market Experience
Experience in geographies/markets across Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle-East